Questions of public policy customers include:
- How can we make the pension system more efficient and sustainable? Should we increase or decrease the dependence on public
- How can we design macroprudential instruments that reduce risks for the financial system?
- How do newly introduced regulations affect financial institutions? Which are the unintended consequences of regulatory
Questions of financial sector customers (banks, insurers and fintechs):
- How high is the long-term potential growth in different economies? What is the long-term outlook for interest rates and which
challenges result from the low yield environment?
- How high are potential risks and returns on different financial markets as well as real estate markets?
- How does big data and increasing risk classification affect the insurance market?